Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me. . .

So yesterday was my 40th birthday, wow 40, just doesn't seem possible, but I guess it is since the year on my birth certificate says 1968. One exciting note about my birth date is that I share it with one of my favorite singers from the 80's Simon LeBon lead singer of Duran Duran. Yes I'm a child of the 80's, love the 80's will always love the 80's. Not only do we share the same date, but Simon is exactly 10 years older than me, how cool is that, so happy 50th birthday Simon! So I bought an awesome present for myself, ok several presents for myself. As you may have read in my profile I'm a Hello Kitty nut so I bought myself. . .









Yep all the Hello Kitty Sizzix dies that my local JoAnn's had available. I got a deal too, they were 40% off, can't beat that. I only have the original Sizzix machine so I need to still get a machine to run the Bigz dies through. I read that Ellison was making a Hello Kitty machine as well, I'm hoping that it'll be the Big Shot, so I will continue to wait. I also have on my list the two Hello Kitty cartridges for the Cricut, they aren't due out until November so I have to be patient for a little longer.

No comments: