Monday, October 20, 2008

Make it From Your Heart recipes. . .

OK, I know I promised these a while ago, but things got crazy. Here's the website for the "Love Notes" box I entered in the contest. I found it on Craft TV Weekly. The link is below.

http://sbl.tvweekly.com/player.php?71467b97be8dcde8371b9753267d50eey1807

I used envelopes from the value pack of cards from Close to my Heart. Close to my Heart Cranberry Grosgrain ribbon, Close to my Heart My Acrylix stamp sets, Beary Much, Love of my Life, Sweet Love, Vintage Valentine, All my Love, and Silhouette Paper Packet. I punched my rectangles out using my Sizzix and the rectangle die. For a complete list of supplies, please visit http://www.closetomyheart.com/featured_artwork.aspx

The embellisment box was a small box I found at Hobby Lobby, I used the type with the hole already cut out of the center. I just decorated it with Sarsaparilla level 2 paper pack from Close to my Heart. I stamped the verse with My Acrylix Tiny Typewriter stamp set form Close to my Heart and added a few embellishments.

Enjoy

No comments: