Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day Nineteen. . .

Today's idea doesn't include a picture, I actually "borrowed" the idea from my good friend Miranda (check her blog out: http://www.scrampinwithmiranda.com/). She got the idea from another blog by Erin G
( http://inkysmiles.blogspot.com/2008/10/five-minute-cards.html) The idea is to take a premade card you can purchase at any craft store, these are the type that are designed on the front with little or no embellishments. Then you take a few minutes and add some ribbon, flowers, brads, and bling. Stamp a sentiment to add to it and wha lah, the handmade look without alot of time. At this busy time of year who couldn't use some quick and easy crafting.

I'd love to see what you do with this idea, so I'm offering up some blog candy for this one. The way to play is simple, create a card using this simple plan and post here with a link to the card and recipe (please include your email so I can contact you if you win), or email me at welajo@aol.com with your creation and recipe attached, type BLOG CANDY in the subject line. I will draw one lucky winner from all entries. I'm leaving this open until "Black Friday" (the day after Thanksgiving). This lucky winner will receive an assortment of embellishments and a My Acrylix stamp set from Close to my Heart.

So get creating and have fun. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog has inspired me :)
I made 2 cards today! Not sure if they are contest worthy...But thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the nice comments. I would love to see your cards if you have a link to them.