Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day One. . .

OK, so it's after midnight, but I wanted to post the first project in the 61 days of ideas. I know Christmas is still weeks away, but I bought some really pretty paper today at Hobby Lobby and wanted to use it. So here are the 2 cards I made with some of my new paper.
The "new" paper is the white patterned one from Paper Studio. It's hard to see but it's got Santa and trees on it. The red and green papers are retired Cranberry and Pnderosa Pine Background and Texture paper from Close to my Heart, flowers are from Prima, and the epoxy stickers are from Michael's dollar bin. I used a sketch from Split Coast Stampers for this one. Here's the link to the sketches: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Check back again tomorrow for the next bit of inspiration.

No comments: