Thursday, November 6, 2008

Day Six. . .

Good evening everyone. I'm sorry again that this is so late, I've had a crazy week. My son is in a producton of Willy Wonka and has been at practice every night until 6:00, so it's taking a bit longer to get "home" stuff done so I can play and post.

I decided on a fall color themed card tonight, since the weather here is starting to cool off and you can feel fall in the air.
All supplies are from Close to my Heart. Paper is from the retiring Best Friends Forever paper pack, Goldrush and Hollyhock cardstock and ink, Outdoor Denim ink, Garden Green brad, and Rustic Flowers My Acrylix stamp set.
This sketch is from my dear friend Miranda. I attended one of her workshops and we made a card similar to this one, I loved the idea so I copied it here with different papers and colors. Thanks Miranda!!
Happy Fall!!

No comments: