Friday, November 21, 2008

It's Finally Here. . .

So I've been waiting patiently for a month or so for the new Hello Kitty Big Shot machine from Sizzix to be available. Well, it was available on Sizzix.com a couple weeks ago and I ordered it that night, it finally arrived this past Tuesday, but I hadn't had a chance to actually play with it until tonight. Of course, I had to take pictures of my new little toy. For those who aren't Hello Kitty crazed, here's some pictures of it.
I love it!! I tried out the Sizzix Texturz plates and my Cuttlebug embossing folders, everything works great. The Sizzix Texturz plates aren't as deep an emboss as the Cuttlebug folders, but I really like them. The Cuttlebug folders actually tore my paper, maybe because they're designed for the Cuttlebug machine. I also didn't run the wax paper over the paper before I ran it through (I think I read that somewhere on the net, just like what you do with the traditional brass stencels). Will have to try that next time.

No comments: