Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Can You Say THERAPY!!!

OK, so I really do think I need some kind of professional help. Last night while shopping for Christmas presents, I was at Best Buy (kids want video games) perusing the video game selection when I turned down the isle for the Nintendo DS and what did I find. . .
















A Hello Kitty backpack for my DS. Yes I have a Nintendo DS and it's pink, what other color would it be? I didn't even hesitate I grabbed it and put it in my buggy. Isn't it cute? Hello Kitty is even holding a pink DS. I know you can't see them very well in this picture, but those are two Hello Kitty games. I found the Game Boy Advanced game at Game Stop a month or so ago, it's called Hello Kitty Happy Party Pals and the other is the new Hello Kitty Daily for the DS I bought on Black Friday.

Here's a better picture of the games.





I love my pink DS, it's even pink on the inside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've completely lost it! LOL!!! And yes, I think we could all use a bit of therapy. I think the Dr. ordered up some RETAIL therapy for you :) Have fun with your new hello kitty find. :)