Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day Thirty Five. . .

Once again I've fallen behind in the creative posts. I was gone all weekend for a unit retreat for some Close to my Heart Colorado consultants. I had planned on posting, but after a day of creating and fun, I was just tired. My friend Miranda and I stayed at the hotel where the meeting was held. We did stay up later than we should've talking and laughing and acting like teenagers at a slumber party. Here's one of the items we created, an altered paint can. Miranda taught the creative project. The idea is to take an plain paint can (found in any hardware store) and add paper and embellishments to it to make it anything you want. Miranda's example was a "goal" can where she can put her goals for her Close to my Heart business for the next year. I made mine into a cane where my kids and I can add ideas of things to do inside when it's cold and snowy outside. These would make a great way to wrap a present too. Miranda suggested using them for a holder for a gift card.
Enjoy. . .

No comments: