Monday, December 1, 2008

Day Twenty Six Catching Up. . .

Boy, where does the time go, I just got caught up and then I fell behind again. Here's a new creative idea for my 61 days.
This idea came from my friend Miranda. I created this at one of her workshops. it's a really quick and easy gift. It's made from a 4" coaster (you can find these at your favorite restraunt, just ask, they'll usually give you a few), a sticky note pad, a binder clip from the office supply store (covered with a small scrap of paper), some ribbon, a 4 X 4 piece of paper, and some stickers or stamped images.
Quick and easy. These are great for your office co workers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's still one of my favorite ideas. I'm gonna have to make some of those for the folks at the office. Thanks for the reminder :)