Sunday, June 28, 2009

Blog Hopping. . .

OK, I know I've been MIA for quit a few month's, but am ready to start posting some new stuff. I decided to join a blog hop with several other Close to my Heart consultants to get my creative juices flowing again.

The blog hop begins at 12:01am mountain daylight time. Please join myself and 43 other Close to my Heart consultants for some great artwork and creative ideas. In order to make the hop run smoothly, I’m testing out links to Amy's Blog, www.clearlystamping.blogspot.com She’ll be the one that visitors are coming from and Jena's Blog, www.livelovelaughscrapbook.blogspot.com she’ll be the one that you’ll jump to after mine. I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!

So come back on July 1st for the hop and check out all the creative ideas using the July Stamp of the Month from Close to my Heart!!!

No comments: