Saturday, October 31, 2009

November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. . .

Welcome to the Close to my Heart November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. This month's stamp set is Around the Block and features 26 awesome stamps. If you've come from Cindy's Blog www.paperpadsandpictures.blogspot.com you're on the right track.

Sit back and enjoying hopping along and looking at all the wonderful artwork.





Now hop on over to Krista's blog http://www.kristaritskes-simplycreating.blogspot.com/ to continue on.


If you get lost along the way the full list of participants can be found here: http://www.livelovelaughscrapbook.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

Cindy said...

Nice Layout....I like your use of the eyelets as accents.

Michelle Nist said...

This reminds me of the color blocking I like so much! Great job! :)

Nalazoo said...

Fun way to use the windows and sentiment.

Mary Eisen said...

Great Layout, love the colors

Cibele Glazer said...

Very pretty layout!

Carla said...

Cute layout Laurie!

sandyh50 said...

I love this layout! I am going to have to CASE it! Thanks!

Brenda said...

Love your layout Laurie.

Unknown said...

Very nice layout...I love the use of eyelets.

Tammy Lea Pinchard said...

OH SO CUTE! This is a GREAT use of this stamp set. It goes so well with this paper pack!

Wendy K. said...

I like the distressing and your color combination. Nice layout!

Haley D. said...

Very nice layouts!

Kathleen said...

Super layout! I just love the colors!!

Krista Ritskes said...

Great layout! I like the way you've used your house.

Misty said...

Great layout!

Jena said...

Very nice pages - love the hemp in the corners of the mats - TFS!