Monday, March 19, 2012

A Million Thanks

OK, so there's not a "million" cards in this post, but there are several thank you cards I made to sell at work. People at work know I make cards and are always coming to my office asking to buy a card because they forgot they needed one. I try to keep a good stash in my desk, but sometimes one person can't decide which one they want so they buy them all in case they need more.













I used miscellaneous supplies. Papers are Clsoe to my Heart, My Mind's Eye, and some I don't even remember when I got them.

The "thank you" stamps are all Close to my Heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are great. You have been a busy girl. Thanks for sharing them. I like the papers that you used. I will have to check them out! God bless, Smoochie

Anonymous said...

Elegant, I love it!
Hugs,
Cassie