Thursday, April 5, 2012

Another Dotty sneak peak

I have another sneak peak today of the new Dotty for You papers from Close to my Heart. These papers will be available April 17. There's 24 sheets in the pack(2 each of 12 designs). The special pricing for the papers is $5 with any $35 purchase from the current Close to my Heart Spring/Summer idea book.

This piece is called Origami Magic Rose box. I've wanted to try this since I first found the video on You Tube. It looks complicated but it's really not. It is a little difficult to get the folds creased well because of the thickness of the paper, but I think it turned out well. I reccomend using a bone folder to get nice tight creases.

Here's the rose


and here's the rose folded into the box

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW...This is really cool! I have never attempted origomi...Nice! God bless, Smoochie